- 08 Terrazas Reserva Unoaked Torrontes (Salta): The aroma is all about a sense of place; but the palate is all over the darn place. $10 C+ ->
- 08 Graham Beck Gamekeeper's Reserve Chenin Blanc (Stellenbosch/Paarl): I'm just happy Mr. Gamekeeper didn't keep it all for himself! $15 B ->
- 07 Luca Beso de Dante (Vista Flores/Altamira/Agrelo): Structured, complex & just one hell of a S. American Malbec/Cab blend going on. $45 B+ ->
- 05 Valdivieso Eclat (Maule Valley): Brambly, lively & fruity, it's Carignan for Syrah-lovers, & from Chile to boot (whodah thunk it?) B $27 ->
- 06 De Martino Single Vineyard Old Bush Vines Las Cruces (Cachapoal Valley): Enough cocoa-game-plum complexity to justify a long name. $45 B+ ->
- 08 Estampa Gold Assemblage Carmenere (Colchagua Valley): Aroma Hide & Go Seek w/ spice & black fruit hiding behind green herbs & booze $22 B ->
- 08 Montes Ltd Selection Cabernet Sauvignon/Carmenere (Colchagua Valley): At this $ it's like hitting a tobacco & black fruit lottery. $15 B ->
- 08 Hacienda Araucano Clos de Lolol (Colchagua Valley): 140 chars don't really do this elegant & refined red blend beauty due justice. $23 B+ ->
- 07 Emiliana Coyam (Colchagua Valley): Textbook Chilean Bord'x-style blend, but it's holding a master clinic on smooth silky mouthfeel $29 B+ ->
- 07 Casas del Bosque Gran Estate Private Reserve (Casablanca Valley): If the nose were more complex it'd be a quantum physics equation $50 A- ->
- 09 Matthiasson White (Napa Valley): Stunningly vibrant (love the lime rind action). Setting the bar high for the future of CA whites. $35 A- ->
2 thoughts on “Weekly Twitter Wine Mini Reviews Round-Up for 2010-10-15”
glad you liked it….thanks!
Yeah, you guys might have finally figured out what you're doing over there.
Comments are closed.