Skip to content
- 09 Maculan Moscato Dindarello (Veneto): Flowers & citrus are nice, but cloying banana-candy flavors do not a good vintage make. $18 C+ #
- 06 Hesperian Harry’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Go west young man, & find tannin chains long as the Alaskan pipeline. $60 A- #
- 09 Toquade Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley): NZ passion fruit comes to Napa, with a French twist of lemon & herbs. In a word: Fantastic. $20 B+ #
- 08 Zilliken Butterfly Riesling (Mosel): Puts a white peach in your nose, a lemony zing in your step & only little dent in your wallet. $16 B #
- 08 Caduceus Sancha (Arizona): Dusty, brooding & dark-fruited proof that Tempranillo can, in fact, feel at home somewhere in the U.S. $59 B+ #
- 09 Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Nachise (Arizona): Fierce as its namesake. Dig the dusty, coffee notes but longing for more red fruit $19 B- #
3 thoughts on “Weekly Twitter Wine Mini Reviews Round-Up for 2010-11-12”
Love your Hesperian mini-review!
What happened? I've been busy with harvest and now that I am trying to catch up with my blog reading, things have changed.
I nearly didn't recognise your blog.
Ah, VG – we got a bit of a face-lift! :)
How was harvest?
VG – let's have a link to the pics!
Comments are closed.