It’s that time of month again… time to hip you Philly-area peeps onto some excellent wine-related events coming up this month!
First up are two wine & food pairing events in West Chester, PA. I will be trying to get my butt to these events – hope to see YOU there!
at Doc Magrogan’s in West Chester, PA
from 6-8pm, $35
- Tuna Thai Chili Glaze with Seaweed Salad and Wasabi Sauce with Banyan Gewurztraminer
- Smoked Salmon Quesadilla with Goats Cheese with Piko Sauvignon Blanc
- Blackened Seafood Cannelloni with Tomato Salsa with Evohe Garnacha
- Roast Pork with Port Wine Sauce and Toast with Hobo Cabernet Sauvignon
Space is limited, reserve now! Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House (West Chester PA), Ph: 610 429 4046, www.docmagrogans.com
at Blush in Bryn Mawr, PA
from 6-8pm, $45
The food menu is being created but the following wines will be poured:
- Banyan Gewurztraminer
- Optima Chardonnay
- Evohe Garnacha
- Folk Machine – The Long Drive (Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Valdigue, Madera Syrah)
Plus, Blush is offering: 10% off any purchase graciously extended to any guest wishing to dine with us or relax at the bar after the event. Space is limited, reserve now! Blush, 24 North Merion Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, Phone: 610-527-7700, www.dineatblush.com
Also happening this month: the next twitter taste live event, at 7PM on September 18th (click through for my take on the TTL events)! I will be joining the hosts, BinEndsWine.com, LIVE (along with some other east coast wine bloggers) at Wine 2.0 in NYC for the event. Head on over to the recently new-&-improved twittertastelive.com for the skinny. Check it!
(images: thcphotography.com, dineatblush.com)