So, like, what is this stuff, anyway?
I taste a bunch-o-wine (technical term for more than most people). So each week, I share some of my wine reviews (mostly from samples) and tasting notes with you via twitter (limited to 140 characters). They are meant to be quirky, fun, and easily-digestible reviews of currently available wines. Below is a wrap-up of those twitter wine reviews from the past week (click here for the skinny on how to read them), along with links to help you find these wines, so that you can try them for yourself. Cheers!
- 13 Ettore Sammarco Selva delle Monache Rosso Riserva Costa d'Amalfi Ravello (Campania): Esoteric? Maybe. Kicking ass? Definitely. $NA B+ >>find this wine<<
- 10 Valdivieso Eclat Vigno (Maule Valley): Yet another example of why Carignan is the red with the most star power potential in Chile. $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Valdivieso Eclat Curiosity Chardonnay (Limari Valley): You'll be curious how t hey managed to get so much apricot & peach in there $NA B+ >>find this wine<<
- 14 Valdivieso Single Vineyard Pinot Noir (Maule Valley): Grounded in its tea-leaf earthiness, lofty in its fruity & floral perfumes. $NA B+ >>find this wine<<
- 12 Valdivieso Single Vineyard Carmenere (Cachapoal Valley): Sprinkle those dark cherries with oregano? Sure, why the heck not? $24 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 14 Talley Vineyards Stone Corral Vineyard Pinot Noir (Edna Valley): SLO that's taking no prisoners, & you won't mind being captured. $58 A- >>find this wine<<
- 16 Dutton Goldfield Shop Block Pinot Blanc (Green Valley of Russian River Valley): Like potato chips; go ahead & try to drink just 1. $30 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 16 Martin Ray Sonoma County Chardonnay (Sonoma County): Tropical fruit and coconut kung fu to up-level your next picnic outing. $NA B+ >>find this wine<<
- 13 RdV Vineyards Lost Mountain (Virginia): Dense, spicy, and serious, serious stuff; bring your decanter, & your big boy pants. $90 A- >>find this wine<<
- 14 Tenuta di Fessina Erse Etna Bianco (Sicily): Straw, almonds, and pear from the farm take a trip to where sea air is in the breeze. $25 B+ >>find this wine<<
2 thoughts on “Wine Reviews: Weekly Mini Round-Up For May 29, 2017”
Ya very good roundup you have posted …. awesome pricing
Comments are closed.