- 07 J Vineyards Chardonnay (Russian River Valley): Massive ML & sur lie aging leads to an unabashedly poised creme brulee big beauty $28 B #
- 07 J Vineyards Pinot Noir (Russian River Valley): With plush berry, spice & flowers it's a wine for Now, but Now's a pretty good place $35 B #
- 09 J Vineyards Pinot Gris (CA): Sourced from all over, & tastes like it, but the honeydew melon & vanilla will probably cheer you up. $15 B- #
- 08 Layer Cake Malbec (Mendoza): Might be best BBQ wine I've tasted all year. Dark fruit & sweet spices to please the party crowd. $15 B #
- 08 Hazlitt Semi-Dry Riesling (Finger Lakes): Spicier than yer average peaches-&-limes FL Riesling. Ride gets rougher at the finish. $12 B- #
- 09 Dr. Konstantin Frank Semi-Dry Riesling (Finger Lakes): Yeah, well that's "**Mister** Honey pot & lemon candy" to you, buck-o! $15 B #
- 06 Heron Hill Late Harvest Ingle Vineyard Riesling (Finger Lakes): A grilled pineapple & citrus ride straight to honey-blossom land. $50 A- #
- 08 Heron Hill Unoaked Chardonnay (NY): All minerals & peaches, & mostly all good, but the mid-palate is a bit like a bumper-car ride $13 B- #
- 02 Heron Hill Ingle vineyard Johannisberg Riesling (Finger Lakes): She's a little older, you're a little wiser, but she's still sexy. $20 B- #
- 06 Casa Larga Vidal Fiori delle Stelle Ice Wine (Finger Lakes): A lot to like ("a lot" meaning honey, flowers, dried apricot, vinyl) $46 B+ #
- 08 Keuka Spring Cabernet Franc (Finger Lakes): For those that like it brambly & with smokey oak, but still plan on eating some food. $19 B #
Powered by Twitter Tools
1 thought on “Weekly Twitter Wine Mini-Reviews Round-up for 2010-05-08”
Thanks for the info!
Comments are closed.