- 08 Bonny Doon Ca' del Solo Albarino (Monterey County): Bright grapefruit, but hit this with salty Asian food & it's all tangerine goodness. #
- 08 Grapes of Roth Riesling (Long Island): If you like lime, this one has 1/2 the orchard in it. A wine for good times (and spicy food). #
- 05 Snows Lake One (Lake County, CA): Cab with enough dried prune to keep a retirement home regular for a week. I mean that in a good way! #
- 05 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon (Alexander Valley): Hot damn, dark fruit & eucalyptus? All that & a bag o' chips. Sign me up for this! #
- 07 4 Bears Chardonnay (Central Coast): A little heavy on the butter, but also heavy on the sweet n' tasty tropical fruit goodness. #
- 07 Trumpeter Malbec (Mendoza): With those pepper notes, the QPR is off the charts. A note worth playing for under $9. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
2 thoughts on “Weekly Twitter Wine Mini-Reviews Round-up for 2009-10-24”
Did you go to wine spectator tasting? Do you agree or disagree with Chris riccobono's reviews from the event on http://pardonthatvine.com/
You know… you keep showing up… and I let you, because at this point it's more fun trying to guess how bad your plugs for that website will be than it would be to simply block you as SPAM.
We should make a game out of this. Or, maybe you could post some information on How To Be Annoying? Some readers might enjoy that. Cheers!
Comments are closed.