- 07 Trefethen Oak Knoll Chardonnay (Napa): Yeah it's oaky, but there's good fruit & structure. Has balanced returned to the land of T Chard? #
- 07 The Crusher Wilson vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Clarksburg): Jammy & spicy enough to be Syrah, cheap enough that you might not care. #
- 08 Carmen Gewurztraminer (Curico Valley): All the right mojo is there (lychee, rose petal) but it's kinda flabby. Time for the treadmill… #
- 05 Franciscan Magnificat (Napa Valley): If you like red, jammy CA Cab, then you're not likely to do much better. Bring the checkbook. #
- 08 The Crusher Petite Sirah (Clarksburg): Like spicy cigar smoke. But those astringent tannins will never soften, so bring some flank steak. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.