Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 08 Bonny Doon Ca' del Solo Albarino (Monterey County): Bright grapefruit, but hit this with salty Asian food & it's all tangerine goodness. #
- 08 Grapes of Roth Riesling (Long Island): If you like lime, this one has 1/2 the orchard in it. A wine for good times (and spicy food). #
- 05 Snows Lake One (Lake County, CA): Cab with enough dried prune to keep a retirement home regular for a week. I mean that in a good way! #
- 05 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon (Alexander Valley): Hot damn, dark fruit & eucalyptus? All that & a bag o' chips. Sign me up for this! #
- 07 4 Bears Chardonnay (Central Coast): A little heavy on the butter, but also heavy on the sweet n' tasty tropical fruit goodness. #
- 07 Trumpeter Malbec (Mendoza): With those pepper notes, the QPR is off the charts. A note worth playing for under $9. #
Powered by Twitter Tools