- 06 Veramonte “Primus” (Colchagua):JAM on it. JAM on it. I said jam-j-j-JAM on it. Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki. The beat is fresh y’all! #
- 07 Golden Kaan Shiraz (W. Cape, SA): Fat red fruit & tons of pepper, and light on the $ – seems tailored made for a long-weekend barbecue. #
- 06 Heron Hill eclipse (NY): VG blend of Chard, PB & PG. Melon, citrus & just the right amount of oak, which in this is case is not too much! #
- 07 Waters Crest Night Watch Late Harvest (LI): Cloyingly sweet, but the acidity is rockin’ like Dokken. Might even toss some cake at it… #
- 08 Alamos Torrontes (Catena): For the price, this wine kicks complete ass. Pineapple & peach, crisp finish… and the nose is *killer*… #
- 05 Paumanok Petit Verdot (LI): Stellar vintage a very tasty result. Ripe dark cherry, leather, and spice. Saddle up & ride ’em with pride! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.