So, like, what is this stuff, anyway?
I taste a bunch-o-wine (technical term for more than most people). So each week, I share some of my wine reviews (mostly from samples) and tasting notes with you via twitter (limited to 140 characters). They are meant to be quirky, fun, and easily-digestible reviews of currently available wines. Below is a wrap-up of those twitter wine reviews from the past week (click here for the skinny on how to read them), along with links to help you find these wines, so that you can try them for yourself. Cheers!
- 14 Steven Kent Winery Ghielmetti Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Livermore Valley): Gorgeously taking *you* through *its* lovely paces. $65 A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Brooks Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley): Savory and bright, this one has its thinking cap on; so should you. $28 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 15 Knudsen Vineyards Chardonnay (Dundee Hills): There's gold in them that Hills, and it's the impeccably crafted, liquid kinda gold. $45 A- >>find this wine<<
- 12 Principe Corsini Marsiliana (Maremma Toscana): Modern, traditional, refined, & sexy, all in just about equal proportions. $50 A- >>find this wine<<
- 14 Cecchi La Mora Vermentino (Maremma Toscana): Well, now, this is just about as pleasantly bright as the Tuscan sun itself. $20 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 12 Il Cancelliere Nero Ne (Taurasi): Wound up taught, yet still expressive; has a steady grip on the reins of those tannins, too. $50 A- >>find this wine<<
- 12 Donnachiara Taurasi Riserva (Campania): Demanding, but balanced; let that spicy tobacco & dark personality sleep for about 4 years $50 A- >>find this wine<<
- 07 Di Meo Vittorio Greco di Tufo (Greco di Tufo): Gorgeously confident, comfortably curvy, perfumed, lovely, and owning the spotlight $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 12 I Favati Greco di Tufo Terrantica (Greco di Tufo): Honeyed, heady, rich, zesty, long, lemony, & basically just freakin' fantastic. $NA A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Cantina Sanpaolo Greco di Tufo Claudio Quarta (Greco di Tufo): The floral side of Greco; and, apparently, the zesty side, as well. $NA B+ >>find this wine<<