Once again, I’m partnering with the venerable Zinfandel Advocates and Producers (ZAP) to get tickets to the next ZAP festival into your hands (for free)!
In what will be one of the biggest giveaways ever conducted on 1WD, TWO lucky randomly-chosen readers will each receive four event tickets for some of the ZAP 2012 shindigs in San Francisco (by way of two tickets to two separate ZAP events), meaning that you and new or existing BFF can experience some of ZAP together for twice the vinous fun.
Here’s the deal – each of the two lucky winners in this giveaway will receive the following booty:
- TWO tickets to the wildly-popular EPICURIA Food & Zin Pairings event on Thursday, January 26 (6pm-9pm – a $250 value)
- TWO tickets to the Grand Tasting event on Saturday, January 28 (2pm-5pm – a $118 value).
You must be 21 or older (and so will your BFF!), and the giveaway covers tickets only (no travel, lodging, massages…). As I’m not (yet?) independently wealthy, rather than transport winners personally from any destination in the world to San Fran. via my sparkling clean white yacht staffed by Swedish swimsuit models, the winning peeps are totally on their own for any travel/expenses. Also, the giveaway is open to U.S. readers only (sorry again, loyal Estonian readers!). As always, if you win, you’re responsible for any taxes, personal expenses, whatnots, etc.
In last year’s giveaway, we generated a ton of great Zinfandel recommendations in the comments. For this year’s giveaway, I thought that we’d do something a little… different… YOU are also going to determine what Zins I review next on 1WineDude.com!…
- You (that includes you, surfing here from the office… shame on you…) leave a comment on this post telling me what Zinfandel you want me to review.
- In one week, I will randomly select two lucky winners, each of whom will receive 2 pair of ZAP event tix as described above!
- I will then be on the hook for a 1WD feature on the Zins recommended by the winners (timing contingent on me eventually getting my grubby little hands on those Zins, of course).
I think this will be fun, in that two people will win tix to this manic ZIN event, we all get some more killer Zin reco’s, and two of those reco’s will get featured here (eventually).
So… get crackin’ on the comments if you want a chance to win (and to put me to work)!
Cheers – and good luck!