Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Olson Ogden Stagecoach Vineyard Syrah (Napa): What's not to love: the price. What's to love: everything else, esp. those silky tannins B+ #
- 09 Grey's Peak Riesling (Waipara): Quince, stone & tropical fruit, & a balanced sense of place – all for under $20. Hats off to the Kiwis. B #
- 06 Buehler Papa's KnollCabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Special delivery from kickass dark cherry & spice. Pls. don't open for 5 yrs $45 B+ #
- 08 Buehler Chardonnay Reserve (RRV): So, the tropical fruit & minerals are served with a healthy dollop of cream. You can handle it. $20 B- #
- 06 Leanne Vineyards Pinot Noir (Rogue Valley): Developed by @TheWineExpert for Seasons52. Missing some earth, but otherwise awesome. $40 B+ #
- 06 Hugel "Cuvee Les Amours" Pinot Blanc (Alsace): I am in serious Like with this citrusy, textbook expression of aromatic Alsatian PB $17 B #
Powered by Twitter Tools