Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 09 Drylands Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough): A tasty passion fruit smack-down that eventually sends you to a soft landing on a bed of limes. #
- 04 Smith-Madrone Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valey): A cadre of awesome players. Starring: Cassis & pencil lead. With Specail Guest: Mr. earth! #
- 06 Adelsheim Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley): Poached Pacific salmon has met its Intense red berry and smokey match. #
- 08 L'Ecole No. 41 "Walla Voila" Chenin Blanc (Columbia Valley): Cooking Dungeness crab? Sick of Chard? Try this. Tropical fruits & 'heft'. #
- 07 McCrea Syrah (Yakima Valley): Deep, dark, peppery & rough around the edges in that endearing kind of way (like your goofy Uncle Fred). #
- 05 Cornerstone Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Intensely focused & still young. Several hrs decanting & a large beef roast required. #
Powered by Twitter Tools