Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Castello Monaci “Piluna” Primitivo (Salento): Italy’s boot heel delivers a tasty value of spicy, peppery black fruit Zin kick to yo face! #
- 08 Penns Woods Traminette (PA): Gino Razzi’s attempt at a “simple” sipper instead yields semi-complex layers of pear, lychee, spice & cream. #
- 07 Kanonkop Pinotage (Stellenbosch): Que up ‘Funkytown’ because this black fruited bacony beauty is gonna take you there. “Gotta move on…” #
- 07 Raats Chenin Blanc (Stellenbosch): A striking profile – quince, honey, lemon, butter, & piercing ginger. Give it another 2 yrs… #
- 07 Lucienne Doctor’s Vineyard Pinot Noir (Santa Lucia Highlands): Is it tasty? Yes. But is it also too Jammy? Yes. Pinot for Zin lovers? #
- 07 Hugel Gewurztraminer “Hugel” (Alsace): Her Spicyness has awoken. She is beautiful & hungry, and she demands Thai food immediately! #
Powered by Twitter Tools