Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 05 Bonny Doon Le Cigare Volant (CA): A bombastic, bold, balanced & beautiful biodynamic BD. A minor triumph & a glimpse of CA's wine future. #
- 08 Hazard Hill Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (W. Australia): Yee-haw! Saddle up on them thar lemons & ride `em with pride! Vibrant & inexpensive. #
- 07 Bridlewood Monterey County Chardonnay: Mandarin oranges & apple slices balanced on the booze & acid axis. Not too shabby at all for $15 ! #
- 05 Bridlewood Syrah (Santa Ynez): Dense, jammy & somewhat overpriced. It'll age, but I'm not sure it should command the coin they're asking #
- 05 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Petite Syrah (Napa): Like The Rock or a cartoon dinosaur, uncharacteristically approachable for being so big. #
Powered by Twitter Tools