Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 06 Prime 'District 4' Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Big & about as classic & concentrated black cherry as you can get. Bravo! #
- 08 C. Donatiello 'Marie Pavie' Rose (Russian River Valley): Ultra low-production, slightly oakey but all strawberry, all dry, & all good. #
- 07 Eagles Nest Winery Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon "Starboard" (Ramona Valley): Dessert wine. Like a bing cherry liquor w/ more bite. #
- 06 Faust Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Will stand up to most chocolate and laugh in its face. Blackberry with a hint of cocoa powder. #
- 06 Quintessa (Rutherford): Bring your shades or this will blind you with its awesomeness. Bring a wallet full of cash or you won't get any. #
- 07 Ch. Ste Michelle Eroica Riesling (WA): A little WA, a little Alsace, a little Mosel, a little tasty, a little flabby. #
- 06 L'Ecole No 41 Merlot (Columbia Valley): Kind of like the story after a potentially hot date; a bit spicy, a bit peppery, and even juicy. #
- 05 Snows Lake TWO (Lake County): Red, spicy, beautiful and BIG. Needs a min. of 5 yrs. or it will probably kung fu your tongue. #
- 06 Magnificent Wine Co. Syrah (Columbia Valley): The spice is niiiice. But attempting this wine without food is a very big no-no. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.