- 07 Paumanok Late Harvest Riesling (LI): Sweet lemon blast to yo face! Great acid balance suggests a longer life ahead. If you can wait. #
- 08 St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley): Has more grass than a newly sodded lawn. And despite being a NV SB, it doesn't at all suck! #
- 06 St. Supery Virtu (Napa Valley): White Bord'x style blend with substance. Will easily stand up to pork & chicken. Drink it a little warm. #
- 04 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Blackberry compote & baking chocolate – it's a boozy pie-baking par-tay in your mouth!! #
- 08 St. Supery Moscato (CA): Pleasant, grapey & peachy, but lacks focus. A wine in search of itself (I vote for aperitif vs. dessert). #
- 07 Tyler Zotovich Family Chardonnay (Santa Rita Hills): Fruity, big, buttery, BUT… hey, someone put some acid in here, too! #
- 07 le Jaja de Jau Syrah (Vin de Pays d'Oc): Quaffable. Affordable. One Dimensional. Forgettable. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.