Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 The Crusher Wilson Vineyard Viognier (Clarksburg): Notes of honey & flowers help to offset the flab & make it a decent value for the $. #
- 06 Whitehaven Pinot Noir (Marlborough, NZ): Easy-drinking w/ intense red berry, smooth tannin & minerals. Exactly what a kiwi red should be. #
- 06 Michael David Gluttony Old Vine Zinfandel (Lodi, CA): This wine is Godzilla. You are Japan!!! Prepare for total destruction! #
- 07 Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling (Columbia Valley): Long on the citrus & apricot. Awkward mid-palate, but don’t moan too much at this price. #
- 07 La Tancia Chianti: Over-delivers a bit for the price. A little astringent, but the acidity & sour cherry will play very well with pizza. #
- 06 Napa Cellars Stagecoach Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Tasty & not overblown, but so much green pepper you’ll think you’re in Chile. #
- 07 Dievole ‘Pinocchio’ Nero d’Avola (Sicily): Bright red fruit & herbs, easy drinking & tasty. Maybe a touch too much ML. For now not later. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.