Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Siduri Rosella's Vineyards Pinot Noir (Santa Lucia Highlands): Smokey. As in, *real* smokey. Got a brush fire in this glass here! #
- 06 Goldeneye Pinot Noir (Anderson Valley): Imagine a ripe little strawberry, folded up nice & cozy in a HUGE blanket. A blanket of BOOZE. #
- 07 Landmark 'Grand Detour' Pinot Noir (Sonoma Coast): Sweet red berry fruit. A bit hot, and not terribly complex, but solid if u like BIG. #
- 07 Monchhof Urzig Wurzgarten Riesling Kabinett (Mosel): Fresh-cut apples, pear & sugar. Still a baby, but will compliment sushi right now. #
- 07 Undurraga T.H. Syrah (Limari, Chile): Deep red berry, but can't shake the green pepper. Still, will play very nice with grilled whatever! #
- 05 Oak Ridge Winery "OZV" Zinfandel (Lodi): An acquired taste. Very sweet blue berry fruit and chocolate, but not quite solidly integrated. #
- 08 Emiliana 'Natura' Sauvignon Blanc (Casablanca Valley, Chile): White peach, ripe lemon, wet stone, and all good – 'nuff said. #
- 08 Ruffino Orvieto Classico: Classic indeed. Almost too delicate on the nose, but the mouthfeel will rock lighter shrimp or scallops dishes. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.