Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 05 Cornerstone Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: Promises elegance, but you’ll need 4 yrs min. to tame those driveway-sealing tannins. #
- 02 Cornerstone Cellars Howell Mtn Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa): Great now, but will improve if u can wait. Black fruit, spice, earth and funk. #
- 04 Cornerstone Cellars Howell Mtn Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa): (Very) ripe & jammy red berry fruit dominates. Crazy good, but not cheap… #
- 07 Rose Garden (Russian River): Stately & elegant rose with hints of strawberry & spices. Too bad they don’t sell it, ’cause it rocks… #
- 07 Heron Hill Semi-Dry Riesling (NY): Well-balanced, solid, fruity offering that should be in your “match with Chinese take-out” arsenal. #
- 08 Clos LaChance Glittering-Throated Emerald Unoaked Chardonnay (Monterey): Enough tropical, food-friendly fruit to warrant a tiny umbrella. #
- 07 Clos LaChance Crimson Topaz Meritage (Central Coast): Red fruit & beef jerky funk. Drink it now, bring some grilled steak (and friends). #
- 06 Clos LaChance Ruby-throated Cabernet Sauvignon (Central Coast): More red fruit than black, more good than bad, more bang for your buck. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.