Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Schloss Lieser Niederberg Helden Riesling Auslese (Mosel): Crazy good & fwd-thinking producer. Magic blend of honey-lemon & minerals. #
- 08 Fitz-Ritter Ungsteiner Herrenberg Riesling Spatlese (Pfalz): All tropics upfront, gives way to a great sweet / acid balance & long finish #
- 07 Fitz-Ritter Durkheimer Hochbenn Riesling Eiswein (Pfalz): Combine lemon curd, glycerin, nail polish & honey-lemon. And it’s stellar. #
- 94 Max Fer. Richter Jeffer-Sonnenuhr Riesling TBA (Mosel): (Too) trad. producer. But this achingly sweet burnt-orange syrup is crazy good… #
- 02 Kesselstatt Josesphshofer Riesling Spatlese (Mosel): Mesquite honey & citrus. Sweet, racy, lively… and sublimely good. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.