Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- M’Hudi Pinotage (South Africa): This is like the entire pig, skin and all, hanging out in a mulberry bush, ready to jump you. #
- 06 Four Vines “The Peasant” (Paso Robles): Hefty S. Rhone style blend from CA. Very blackberry, very dark, very heavy, & very tasty. #
- 07 Bonny Doon Le Vol Des Anges (CA): Late harvest Roussanne. Honeysuckles galore. Once you pop, you will NOT be able to stop… #
- 06 Rutherglen “The Alliance” (Rutherglen): Viognier/Marsanne that isn’t as floral or as fat as you might expect, with good acidity balance. #
- 04 Fireblock Grenache (Clare Valley): Remember that Van Halen song “I’m On Fire!”? It’s like that, but in your mouth, & with black peppers. #
- 04 Robert Weil Kiedricher-Grafenberg Riesling Spatlese (Rheingau): Stone fruit & rose petal; sweetness & acidity will integrate – eventually #
- 06 Napa Cellars Napa Valley Syrah: Blackberries, vanilla, blackberries, cedar, blackberries, vanilla, blackberries, & some blackberries. #
- 06 Mapema Malbec (Mendoza): More proof that the Argentinians have perfected the Steakhouse wine. As if we needed any more proof, that is. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.