Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Sebeka Shiraz Pinotage “Cape Blend” (Western Cape, SA): Jammy red fruit w/ just enough game-meat funk to keep things from getting boring. #
- 07 Sebeka Chardonnay (Western Cape, SA): Uncomplicated mix of melons & pear. A great option for mid-day party fare for the price point. #
- 05 Recanati Reserve Petite Sirah / Zinfandel (Galilee, Israel): Dark blackberry jam, spice & pepper. New world style, old (old) world place. #
- 06 Mondavi Private Selection Zinfandel (CA): Not bad, but sort of like the way a Pinto was “not bad.” #
- 07 Lorentz Gewurztraminer (Alsace): Good lychee aroma & very good balance. Can someone take my car keys please… #
Powered by Twitter Tools.