Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 07 Willakenzie Estate Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley): Tough vintage & it shows. Classic OR is there, but is subdued by oak. Needs time. #
- 06 Gainey Vineyards Pinot Noir (Santa Rita Hills): Like a smoked wood basket full of just about every red berry in the brier patch. #
- 06 Sonoma Coast Peterson Vineyard Pinot Noir: Elegant & complex. Smoke, dark cherry, earth, etc. Worth the $ & already drinking beautifully. #
- 07 Martin Codax Albarino (Rias Baixas): With all that awesome dried banana, you’ll think you’re drinking Trader Joe’s tropical trail mix. #
- 05 Concha y Toro Marques de Casa Concha Cab Sauv (Puente Alto): Smoke, prune, fig & nice silky finish. Not sure it’s one for the cellar tho. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.