Get Joe’s Book!
Become Your Own Personal Wine Guru!
Want to know more about wine?
Want to get more enjoyment out of every glass of wine that you drink
Want to feel more confident when you head out to buy your next bottle of wine?
Dude is here to help!
Buy the eBook version (PayPal & other formats accepted) for only $7.95 USD.
My Wine Tasting Guide details the same practical tasting approach that I used to increase my own knowledge about – and enjoyment of – wine (the greatest beverage in the world). Some of the highlights:
- A step-by-step guide to tasting wine like the pros (only without the spitting or the snobbishness!).
- The story of how I overcame my own personal fear of wine, and was able to go from total WineDunce to the 1WineDude (and how that journey helped to form my tasting approach).
- A practical example of the tasting approach in action.
- Printable Forms for capturing your own wine tasting experiences.
- Links to lots of helpful resources, wine accessories, & more (for further wine learning).
The eBook is available for $7.95 USD. It’s in PDF format for portability (if you need a PDF reader, you can get one for free for both PCs and PDAs from Adobe, and other software providers).
- “This could very well be the eight bucks you spend that kick starts your journey to becoming a wine expert… I honestly can’t believe how easy 1WineDude makes the process of building your wine vocab. I thought it would be hard- It’s not. Read the book, taste the wine, become the expert.” – whichwinecooler.com
- “This ebook, combined with a sample half case or case of wine, can start novice wine geeks on their way to becoming confident wine buyers.” – Kathleen Lisson, CSW & Wine Century Club member
- “Succinct information about how to taste wine, what to look for, and how to really determine which wines suit your palate best. Using his scale, I can confidently state ‘I Love It!‘ when reviewing 1 Wine Dude’s e-book.” – Douglas Trapasso of Chicago Pinot
1) Buy the eBook version at LuLu.com (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) – $7.95 USD.
2) Buy the eBook version at Payloadz.com (PayPal & Google Checkout) – $7.95 USD.
4) As of July 2008, the Tasting Guide has gone Kindle! If you’re hip to Amazon’s ultra-cool techno reader, you can grab the Kindle Edition of the guide directly from Amazon.com for $7.95 USD! Go Get It!
Cheers – and Happy Reading!
Affiliate Program – If you’d like to sell my eBook on your blog or website, I’m offering a whopping 47% of the sales to affiliates! You can check out the details here.