CNBC.com has updated their annual expert recommendations on wines for the holidays – and this year, there are a few interesting parties among the panel of wine smarties contributing their wine picks for your 2009 fourth quarter celebratory dining table.
Like me, for instance.
I know what you’re thinking. How the hell did YOU get on the same list as Jancis Robinson?!??
I had the same reaction, my friends!
I’m in great, great company on this one, with quite a few fellow bloggers gracing the CNBC.com lineup, most of whom I’m happy and proud to call friends of the Dude:
- Paul Mabray of VinTank
- Bill Daley from the Chicago Tribune
- Jancis Robinson (www.JancisRobinson.com)
- Ryan Opaz of www.catavino.net
- Gary Vaynerchuk (www.GaryVaynerchuk.com)
- Craig Drollett (Bin Ends & Taste Live)
There are some great wine picks offered up in the list, so head on over to CNBC.com and check it out before you do your holiday dinner shopping this year.