In this Episode of 1WineDude TV, we’re talking about why wine books are Exhibit A evidence in the case against printed books being dead. Also mentioned is a cool book about hands that’s (mostly) unrelated to wine but that you might want to check out anyway. Don’t worry, it will all makes sense after you watch. Maybe.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Ramos Pinto 20 Year Tawny Port (yummy – about $60)
- The Finest Wines of California: A Regional Guide to the Best Producers and Their Wines (excellent, about $25)
- The Finest Wines of Bordeaux: A Regional Guide to the Best Châteaux and Their Wines (made my top 3 picks for the most recent Georges Duboeuf Wine Book of the Year Awards judging, about $25)
- Real: Stories by Shelley Malcolm Photographs by Terilee Dawn Ouimette (very cool, but not really wine-related – about $36)
- Olivier Leflaive Burgundy selections (awesome, but expensive – see past 1WD coverage of Olivier Leflaive for more info).