Sign Up to get all the latest wine coolness delivered to your virtual doorstep. I've also got short, easily-digestible mini wine reviews and some educational, entertaining wine vids. If you're looking to up your wine tasting IQ, check out my book How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: A practical guide to tasting, enjoying, and learning about the world's greatest beverage. Cheers!
- 95 Dalla Valle Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Rarely, words are inadequate to convey a wine's sublime & heavenly balancing act. $350 A+ #
- 81 Trefethen Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley): Spice & barnyard suggest its previous potential, now thoroughly dead. (Price N/A) C #
- 07 William Hill Chardonnay (Napa Valley): A deftly balanced take on the Napa Chard. And, therefore, a stone fruity bargain at $25. B #
- 07 William Hill Bench Blend Chardonnay (Napa Valley): A spoonful of minerals helps the butterscotch (and Mediterranean food) go down $35 B+ #
- 06 William Hill Estate Meritage (Napa Valley): PV is holding court under layers & layers of black fruit, but comes off a little 2 soft $85 B #
- 06 William Hill Estate Cabernet Franc (Napa Valley): Francy goes to Napa, gets fat, but keeps his spice to show he's still a badass $40 B- #
Powered by Twitter Tools