- 07 ZD Chardonnay (Napa): A buttery vanilla muffin w/ pineapple jam. If that doesn’t sound appealing, then you’d better stay far, far away. #
- 07 Estancia Chardonnay (Monterey): Very easy-going, like a bowl yogurt with tropical fruits mixed in. An oak bowl, that is. #
- 07 Recanati “Yasmin” Red Mevushal (Jezreel): Kosher Israeli Bord’x blend. Very red, very fruity, very tasty, and very inexpensive. Score! #
- 07 Rosa D’Oro Refosco (CA): Inky black, violets & leather-laden N. Italian grape in the crafty hands of a talented CA family outfit. #
- 07 Recanati Chardonnay (Galilee): Lemony acidity & a hint of nuts. I can taste all 9 months of the sur lie aging – you’d better be into oak. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.