- 07 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc (Malborough, NZ): Grapefruit & lemongrass on the nose, but it’s tropical passion fruit on the tongue. VG stuff #
- 05 Rued Cabernet Sauvignon (Dry Creek Valley): Like a girl wearing sexy lingerie, only it’s She-Hulk & she’s trying to smash your face in. #
- 06 Veranda San Alfonso Cabernet-Carmenere (Maipo Valley): Like alcoholic jelly doughnut filling, only 100 X more complex & w/ pine sprinkles #
- 05 Chaddsford Winery Due Rossi (PA): Barbera-Sangiovese over-achiever that’s > the sum of its parts (tea leaf, red berry, vanilla, & smoke). #
- 05 Chaddsford Winery Cabernet Sauvignon (PA): Dark cherry & smokey oak gives way to a hint of milk chocolate. Elegant, at a reasonable abv! #
- 07 Miguel Torres Vendemia Tardia Riesling (Curico Valley): Nice floral nose and a loooong lemony finish. Not too sweet – so pair w/ caution. #
- 07 Inniskillin Riesling Icewine (Niagra): Like a crystallized sugar-coated candied apricot that you wish you could savor all night long. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.